New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Hideous

I owned a Valkyrie for 10 years and loved it. I could not wait to see if Honda would resurrect the Valk so I bought an F6B instead. I'm glad I did cause the radiator 'shoulder pads' and Rune headlight arrangement are simply hideous.

Checkout the Real Honda propaganda, I mean promotional information, at powersports.honda.com.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

Nice looking bike, but I enjoy my music, storage and windshield too much, plus I think the F6B looks nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Same here
    Same here

I get a kick at how the old folks say Honda is not moving forward....looks to me like they are moving forward by leaps and bounds.....
    Nice looking bike, but I enjoy my music, storage and windshield too much, plus I think the F6B looks nicer.
    Ditto on both. I really like it but there's nowhere to put all my junk!

I like it... Too bad I'd need another job, an extra garage stall and even more time to ride....

Went over to the vrcc(valkyrie riders cruiser club) to what they think about this new valk and
    It's a split decision about 50/50 on whether theyd buy one or not
    Some nots said theyd rather have a f6b

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Same here
    I feel the same.

When I first saw it I liked it, and if I didn't already have F6B I may have thought differently. The first thing I would need to get for it would be the windshield, then saddlebags. I think those would ruin its athletic looks, plus it would start to look more and more like F6B, at least in a profile. And I already have F6B.

I do like the blue one. I just don't see myself buying one right now. The experience of riding one should be similar to F6B but with less coverage and some less weight (about a hundred pounds, give or take). No music, though.

I feel like if I wanted a cruiser I would buy something else just for a different riding experience (why I still have my VRSCF with bags and fairing with music).

Now if money was no object...

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Yamaha has introduced their NAKED bike to compete with this Naked Goldwing Valkyrie

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    I like it but I already had a Suzuki B-King which is what the front half reminds me of and the Hyabusa power was probably a little quicker than the 6. I wonder if it will be limited to 125mph?
    I currently own a Bking and yes it is a beast. I'd love to run against the new Valk in the future. I do like this new valk with all the modern sleek styling in an all business package and yes I want one.

I'm really digging Honda's return to the standard style comfortable street bike. They've released so many new models it's starting to feel like the early 80's all over again.