New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

That's the blue I was thinking about painting mine
    Ok he's done

I'm with "misterc" almost as ugly as the CX500.

I think that the chrome cylinder heads shown in the lower photos in the article, according to what I read on other sites, is only offered on bikes sold in Europe..Black on the bikes sold in America.....

Regarding the above post, my son-in-law, who rides a 99 Valk says that he was told chrome valve covers depend on the color of the bike you choose?..Does not matter to me as I plan on keeping my F6B as I need and like the fairing/wind protection and the the bags.....Had a 99 Valkyrie Tour for 6 years and loved the thing...Maybe down the road, but I doubt it although the new Valkyrie is a great looking bike...

I like everything except the headlight, seems like they got that wrong in my opinion. Bizarre look with the LED split?

I like everything about it, I think it is spot on.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

NEW Video with detailed photos, shows ABS (maybe does not have linked system)
    Maybe ABS for the rest of the planet other than the U.S. like on the F6B (thanks, North American Honda!)

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Honda USA website says ABS is available. Perhaps as an option/part of a package.

I still have trouble understanding why people that ride get so "hung-up" on ABS brakes. Most bike publications feel that Honda's linked braking system works just fine on the F6B..I have been riding for over 50 years and have not noticed much difference in either system..I guess it is a personal thing like cruise control, but I personally have little use for either with my riding style...JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I still have trouble understanding why people that ride get so "hung-up" on ABS brakes. Most bike publications feel that Honda's linked braking system works just fine on the F6B..I have been riding for over 50 years and have not noticed much difference in either system..I guess it is a personal thing like cruise control, but I personally have little use for either with my riding style...JMHO
    I second the motion! The linked brakes saved me just fine when I skirted between Bambi2 and Bambi3 the other day! I also would add "Didn't you know the F6B you bought didn't have ABS or a cruise control or an air bag or reverse or NAV or a wind shield! That is what makes it an F6B.