New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

NOPE!

I like my F6B and my '97' Black and Yellow Valkyrie. I don't care for the looks of this bike. Kinda seems like it has shoulders, I don't know, just looks funky. But I am sure they will sell some. Keep going Honda you all are on the right track!

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    I like my F6B and my '97' Black and Yellow Valkyrie. I don't care for the looks of this bike. Kinda seems like it has shoulders, I don't know, just looks funky. But I am sure they will sell some. Keep going Honda you all are on the right track!
    Been awhile since I've seen or heard from you ... Good to see you still have the Valkyrie...I've not pulled the trigger on the F6B but its on my mind.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Here is a closer look

http://youtu.be/I1IynGjd2NU

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Talking

Nice video. That headlight looks familiar........the Valk is definitely a BIG bike. My machines seem like toys compared to that beast.

Thanks for the great shots of the Valk...It is good for those who like a sportier flat six I suppose...I wanted bags and fairing and love my F6B so far....Had a 99 Valk Tourer which I really enjoyed a lot..It will be interesting to see what the new Valk looks like with aftermarket bags, windshield and back rest, which I understand Honda has available for this new ride......

I loved my old Valk but I guess you could say the comfort "ratchet" has set in. Now that I have the windscreen and saddlebags, there is NO interest in going back to the bare bones cruiser. Call me soft

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I'm willing to bet that someone will come out with a set of Pull-Back handlebars, these appear to be too short for a short arm rider

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    I loved my old Valk but I guess you could say the comfort "ratchet" has set in. Now that I have the windscreen and saddlebags, there is NO interest in going back to the bare bones cruiser. Call me soft
    I'm right there with ya HB!

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

NEW Video with detailed photos, shows ABS (maybe does not have linked system)
    Honda designers are continuing to tweak the general movement toward really sleek, fluid lines. Although this bike is eye-candy to my artistic side, I wouldn't buy it.

My needs continue to be for a tourer that has locking security in bags, and one that is large enough and stable enough, that long days OTR are rejuvenating rather than wearing. This bike would be awesome for day rides, but then, where would I put my water bottle and store the layers coming off? Hmmmm, I'd need a backpack... sigh. Stopped being a mule years ago.

This one will definitely have buyers, and fits a certain demographic. I wish Honda well in its sales. I wonder if the paint is the same quality as the F6b?
    "If it moves, paint it."

I'll pass, I like the original Valkyrie.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.