New Valkyrie!!! 2014 - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Valkyrie!!! 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe View Post
    Nice video. That headlight looks familiar........the Valk is definitely a BIG bike. My machines seem like toys compared to that beast.
    I've got that same candy red VFR. Love that bike. That V-4 motor is a gem and a half!

I wanted to like the new Valk, having had one, it was worthless without a shield and bags. I'd want a valk tourer.

And I already have that.

Are they only offering it in one color? And is that the way Honda always did it. One color a year for the Valk.

They had a bunch of colors for the first valk.

By 02, they were all black, but there were lots of choices before that.

STRAIGHT IN THE FACE

Guys I went to the Cycle Show today and only wanted to see the F6C and believe me there is no comparison to the F6B or the original F6C. The bike looks small. I bet the 6C flies. Much smaller in the face to face than it looks on film. The bike is kind of small for all of the engine packed in there. I didn't like the plastic controls for the stereo and othe items.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Guys I went to the Cycle Show today and only wanted to see the F6C and believe me there is no comparison to the F6B or the original F6C. The bike looks small. I bet the 6C flies. Much smaller in the face to face than it looks on film. The bike is kind of small for all of the engine packed in there. I didn't like the plastic controls for the stereo and othe items.

Did they use the same stereo controls as on the CTX? I thought those felt kinda low rent.

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    Are they only offering it in one color? And is that the way Honda always did it. One color a year for the Valk.
    According to website they come in Blue meatallic, Black, and Red metallic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump this thread.... I heard these are starting to ship to dealers. Anyone know if they are in stock anywhere. I'm anxious to try one out. I like the 100 pounds less, ABS option, and styling.
    Planning a ride around the Smokies? Need a place to stay? Check out our cabin rental at www.angelsrestvacation.com.

There is a new forum, just like this one, for the new Valk. Looks like no one but admins has posted to it yet. http://hondavalkyrie1800.com/cmps_index.php
    Planning a ride around the Smokies? Need a place to stay? Check out our cabin rental at www.angelsrestvacation.com.

Sat on one at the motorcycle show in Jan and having had a 2001 Valk Interstate I didn't like it. It looked short and very similar to the Triumph Rocket. It's fine looking bike, but a different look from the original Valks, which is why I went with the F6B instead.