Saddlebag Dividers

Thread: Saddlebag Dividers

Saddlebag Dividers

At Cortez some of my fellow biker dudes were admiring these saddlebag dividers but I couldn't find the link to them. Anyway, I came across it today and so here it is. One down side is if you notice the plastic cable lays over the edge which will eventually cut it. I solved this problem with three beads of silicone caulk. A down side of silcone caulk is it varies so much from batch to batch, I know I'm a painter. Test the batch to make sure it is not watery so you don't make a mess.

https://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl1...s/46037/329617

Their shipping is a bit steep......ouch.

Nice item.
    But I bet there are some F6B geniuses on this forum that can come up with a garage made remedy. Something like a cargo net in the back of SUVs maybe?

I saw those on ebay.. don't remember the price..... I use 2 pieces of 1/4" or 3/16" bungee cord w/ hooks & small eye screws top & bottom. Cheap to make, they keep "stuff" out the lid / door.. Not as good as the $65, but they work for me.

Cool item. Just bought em. I've blown 82 bucks in WAY worse ways. Thanks for the heads up.

Or.. just some nice saddlebag liners to put stuff into... keep stuff from falling out... and when you want to take the stuff out... pull the liners out.

saddlebagliners.jpg