OK Guys, So I posted on Uship who handles Ebay purchases for quotes after I called or emailed all the suggested shippers recommended by members here.Got some crazy quotes for open transport! I was ready to drive or fly out and ride back as suggested by more than 1 member....The only one that came back with a reasonable rate for an enclosed trailer very close to my requested dates was AP Ventures based in Georgia. They responded with an offer not that much higher than my offer and alot lower than all of the other recommended or Googled shippers. April from AP Ventures picked up my F6B on time . kept me posted, arrived here on time , after great communications and bike was very securely strapped into her 30ft. enclosed trailer. If you need a shipper I would recommend this company without reservation. I thought it would be quick and easy to transport my bike from Ohio to CT. It wasn`t until I found this shipper.Hope this helps anyone looking to have something shipped . Now to start riding my new F6B !! Thanks April and AP Venture!