Harley Woes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harley Woes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    'Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the byproduct of horsepower.'

Im gonna quote you Dave. Ive owned 4. Never again. Just a comment about the new wing. They made a mistake cutting the storage down on the new ones in my opinion and from what I read Im not the only one who feels that way. Appealing to the younger crowd isnt where most of there sales in the past come from. The younger crowd and now alot of the older crowd are into there cell phones. As you mention go to the bar or restaurant and everyone has there face in there cell phones. What a nice evening with the wife take her out to eat and just look at your cell phone. Not to mention when you are waiting at stop light especially if its a short cycling light people have there face in there cell phone instead of paying attention to the light. Some people would actually like to get where they are going. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

I completely agree about the luggage space on the new Wing. It's pretty much a deal breaker for me, even though I love the DCT and 'forkless' from suspension.

My F6B has much less space than my old Valkyrie Tourer. I've had to adjust by carrying less on a trip and packing more carefully. With another reduction in space you couldn't carry much more than a change of underwear and a toothbrush -- that's not what Goldwing riders have come to expect!

Perhaps Harley should diversify. When Gold Wing sales hit a low, Honda sells three business jets.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!