ICONIC new section to the foothills parkway now open

Thread: ICONIC new section to the foothills parkway now open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey, you got some good leaf color. I was down there, past Bald River Falls...great ride on River Road and did the Dragon four times before point back north. When I did it everything was green but still good riding. I did Bear Tooth Pass a few weeks before and wanted to make a comparison between the two. Glad I did!

I rode the Foothills Parkway less than 4 weeks ago - that section wasn't open yet. I'll have to go back I guess

Quote Originally Posted by oldxtreme View Post
    Hey, you got some good leaf color. I was down there, past Bald River Falls...great ride on River Road and did the Dragon four times before point back north. When I did it everything was green but still good riding. I did Bear Tooth Pass a few weeks before and wanted to make a comparison between the two. Glad I did!
    Hey oldxtreme . . . interested to hear your thoughts after comparing the two routes. I've done Beartooth Pass (and nearby Chief Joseph) several times in both directions but have not yet had the time or opportunity to travel on the B as far east as Tennessee. While I'm sure both are amazing roads for their own set of reasons, how would you personally compare them from a pure riding perspective? One road 'funner' or more 'challenging' than the other? Just curious until I have the good fortune to ride east and discover for myself!
    Last edited by Brasco; 11-13-2018 at 11:33 PM.