Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
I found this thread on "What's New" not "off topic"==
Repeat, I never said anybody was a "serial rapist."
I still wonder why you're so pissed at the Dems. for calling him out for his bad deeds & him showing what type of person he really is.
In my opinion, he's not fit to serve, he's angry, pissed a the left (he shouted that out during the hearing), he's alt. right, he
ll never be fair, he has emotional problems, he's a cry baby, he's a bigot.
In his defense, 2-3 weeks ago, some guy spoke up & said he looks a lot like Da Judge & he remembers something like what Dr. Ford described happening to him, at or near the same place & around the same time. Saying it may have been him & not De Judge.
Mr Trump has a list of 15 judges. Why not pick someone else that's not such a mess of a human? I would love to know why he wanted this judge so very, very badly.
Look up the definition of serial rapist and then I'll wait in anticipation for you to correct your BS. I find it amusing how you can't help yourself at doing exactly what you whine about. Can't wait for the lefty/commie Dart Vader Ginsburg to take her last breath so PRESIDENT TRUMP gets his 3rd SCOTUS in his first term. Better start sending diet tips to the "wise Latina" currently wasting space on the court or PRESIDENT TRUMP will get a 4th pick during his 2nd term. I don't hate anyone but I unequivocally hate what you lefty/commies advocate and stand for. BAAA!