Opinions on cowl lights.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions on cowl lights....

Quote Originally Posted by AWILLIAMS64 View Post
    Has anyone tried the round light from Honda line
    I have the round Honda LED's in my B. They do light up the road right in front of you but not far down the road, plus they are not cheap.
    On my 2015 Valkyrie I have Pathfinder's LED's with the blinkers. I think they look better and a little brighter in front of you.
    On my B I replaced the factory headlights with LED Pathfinder's and they really light up the ditch's.
    So I think the cowl light are more for being seen by other drivers than throwing light down the road.
    Last edited by JackB; 12-07-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Amen to that, the Pathfinder LED headlamp upgrade is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I have the round Honda LED's in my B. They do light up the road right in front of you but not far down the road, plus they are not cheap.
    On my 2015 Valkyrie I have Pathfinder's LED's with the blinkers. I think they look better and a little brighter in front of you.
    On my B I replaced the factory headlights with LED Pathfinder's and they really light up the ditch's.
    So I think the cowl light are more for being seen by other drivers than throwing light down the road.
    gotcha, only reason I ask, is a guy has a brand new set of hondaline in the box that are the round ones. He had them for best offer and I offered $200. Not sure if he will take it or not, just making sure they would fit. I am more about the being seen part. I had a gl1500 and that is all they did as well.

The Hondaline lights retail for $500 when I bought mine which is too much $$.
    So $200 is not a bad price but the other brands aren't that much more $$.
    I replaced my cowl with the round cutout's.

I have a nice used set that came off my 9k mile F6B. Lights, brackets, harness and switch are all there and available for $275 or best offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Thanks Wingrider, I thought about the low angle but have Baker wings under the mirrors. Will take a peek at the Kury LEDs I have seen them before, just looking for the most light without thinking I need blinkers in there.
    The Clearwater lights and many aftermarket lights will work with Baker air wings the mirror bracket puts them below the bakera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]