Friends, much thanks to Steve Kelly whom I met soon after joining the F6B forum in May 2017. At that time I began wanting a sleeker, sportier and COOLER Gold Wing that looked cool like the F6B. I've had a 1985 GL1200 and a 1993 GL1500, so you can tell I'm deliberate when it comes to such decisions. In Summer 2017 I wanted to verify I might like the trunkless F6B so I took the trunk off my 1993 GL1500 and built a little platform in its place which had embedded letters, "Paul's Wanna-B." I thought that was clever but sure had to explain it a million times! 1993 GL1500 Wanna-B #1.jpg

Well, many thanks to eBay seller T Knipp of Knoxville who made me a sweet deal on his 2013 F6B Deluxe with 29507 miles. I meandered home through the Smokies over two days, 675 miles back from Knoxville to FL in sunny cold 30 degree weather and had a total blast. Here's proof I did the Tail of the Dragon. Paul+Mr.Black at Deals Gap.jpg Who cares if I went 15 mph? That is one scary road. The trees at high elevations of Cherohala Skyway were coated in ice, and in the sun as I rode through it was like a crystal forest, so inspiring and beautiful. The fall colors were plentiful elsewhere, and the F6B was a delight to ride. Thanks to everyone for the continued inspiration to hang in there and finally GET MY F6B!!