Last ride today

Thread: Last ride today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The monthly Two Wheeled Texans Pie Run is in Junction tomorrow, projected high of 72.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    The monthly Two Wheeled Texans Pie Run is in Junction tomorrow, projected high of 72.

"72" and Pie! How do you beat that!

39 in Ocala Fl. this am. I rode is just to remind myself why I don't move back to Upstate NY.

We have snow today, but I not going to throw in the towel yet. I have riden every month this year. Don't plan on putting it away til I get that December ride taken care of. I have got 12 month a year rides for 2 out of last 3 years. year before last I id not get a February ride.

I have ridden at least once every month in years past so I don't do a complete winterization for storage.

My B gets winter nap this year as I'll be TDY far far away for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    We have snow today, but I not going to throw in the towel yet. I have riden every month this year. Don't plan on putting it away til I get that December ride taken care of. I have got 12 month a year rides for 2 out of last 3 years. year before last I id not get a February ride.
    I'm with ya, the weather guessers are showing 44 here on Friday after Thanksgiving, that's warm enough with a heated jacket and gloves. This year will be my first chance at riding 12 months, we had some good breaks from winter last spring and I was able to get out on my ST1300. I got my F6B in September and I'm not ready to park it yet. I'm hoping with this early cold weather we'll get a nice warm up in December. I don't think we had Indian Summer yet.

Dennis