Not quite, but I've suspected for a while that the 2018 Wings aren't selling very well. I saw a handful on the ride to our rally in Cortez, but other than that I've hardly seen any. In fact, I see more F6Bs and old Valkyries than new Wings.

This morning I got an email that confirms my suspicions. Honda Direct Line, an online dealer I've often ordered parts from, is selling 2018 Tour models with DCT at a 4K discount, for $23,700. The non-Tour model (they call it a Bagger) with the 6 speed sells for $19,999. Those are pretty steep discounts for a bike that was introduced less than a year ago.

If I were in the market those prices would sure be attractive. But like others here, I think Honda made a few mistakes on their new Wing. The biggest blunder IMO was shrinking the luggage to sport-touring capacities. They also could have bumped up the power a bit, to be more competitive with the K1600. It's a great bike, but I suspect those issues are making many riders shop elsewhere.

But no manufacturer seems to have figured out the demographic problem and attract younger riders. Who needs a motorcycle when you have a phone and the Uber app?