It Never Gets Old

Thread: It Never Gets Old

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glad to know mine isn't the only one getting love out there. Just yesterday two guys refused to believe that it was Honda muchless a 2015. I finally pulled out my owners manual to convince them lol.
    2015 Blue F6B Deluxe, Mods: Bagger shield, Heli Bars, Garmin ZUMO, Beverage Butler, LED HIs/Lows, Pathfinder Switchbacks, Smoked Lenses. Kury Ergo IIIs, Iso foot rests, Transformer Passenger floor boards, Reflector replacement Lights, Trailer Isolation harness, Iso Grips, Smart Mount Backrest, Luggage rack, Homemade Lightning Strike, TBR Exhaust, ADD ON Hitch, Healtech Brake flasher, J&M upgraded speakers. K&N Air filter, LED Accent lights, Custom flag bar, Tritium Led Fog lights, Air Wings...

Quote Originally Posted by InvictusF6B View Post
    Glad to know mine isn't the only one getting love out there. Just yesterday two guys refused to believe that it was Honda muchless a 2015. I finally pulled out my owners manual to convince them lol.
    Convincing people that Isleen is a Honda has proven more difficult since I removed the two Honda badges from the front & rear. (They were difficult to clean around)
    So her only stock markings are "F6B" on the side panels and the itty bitty square Gold Wing logo between the Info & Trip buttons.
    I've told people it's a prototype electric Harley, I point to the folded Rivco pegs and explain that those are the positive & negative 'nodes.'
    Also, it comes with quasi-realistic exhaust noises.
    Too much fun!