It Never Gets Old - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It Never Gets Old

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I get it quite often. Strangers at stop lights roll down their windows to ask what kind of bike mine is, since I have the Honda badges covered by my requisite Marine Corps emblems. Especially with the bright yellow and black contrast it is an attention getter. Everyone thinks it's a 2019 something or other. In a sea of black Harleys people are always drawn to the unique and advanced looking F6b for some reason. I enjoy meeting the strangers who are genuinely interested in a bike style they rarely see but feel compelled to ask about. Then there's always that head snap back when you tell them it's a Gold Wing. Good times.

Semper Fi!

Glad to know mine isn't the only one getting love out there. Just yesterday two guys refused to believe that it was Honda muchless a 2015. I finally pulled out my owners manual to convince them lol.
    2015 Blue F6B Deluxe, Mods: Bagger shield, Heli Bars, Garmin ZUMO, Beverage Butler, LED HIs/Lows, Pathfinder Switchbacks, Smoked Lenses. Kury Ergo IIIs, Iso foot rests, Transformer Passenger floor boards, Reflector replacement Lights, Trailer Isolation harness, Iso Grips, Smart Mount Backrest, Luggage rack, Homemade Lightning Strike, TBR Exhaust, ADD ON Hitch, Healtech Brake flasher, J&M upgraded speakers. K&N Air filter, LED Accent lights, Custom flag bar, Tritium Led Fog lights, Air Wings...

Quote Originally Posted by InvictusF6B View Post
    Glad to know mine isn't the only one getting love out there. Just yesterday two guys refused to believe that it was Honda muchless a 2015. I finally pulled out my owners manual to convince them lol.
    Convincing people that Isleen is a Honda has proven more difficult since I removed the two Honda badges from the front & rear. (They were difficult to clean around)
    So her only stock markings are "F6B" on the side panels and the itty bitty square Gold Wing logo between the Info & Trip buttons.
    I've told people it's a prototype electric Harley, I point to the folded Rivco pegs and explain that those are the positive & negative 'nodes.'
    Also, it comes with quasi-realistic exhaust noises.
    Too much fun!

That's funny stuff right there.

If you want some fun ride into a Honda car dealership and wait til they see the badges on this bike.......funny stuff

The general population is unaware that Honda makes motorcycles, generators, outboard motors, watercraft, go kart engines, aircraft engines, ATVs, SxSs, lawnmowers, and whatever else I am forgetting.

For the record, the F6B as a model first got my attention in a GEICO commercial several years ago.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6