Loving your home town

Thread: Loving your home town

Loving your home town

Most of us prob do love the place we live, after all we choose it for the most part. I have been in the Pensacola area most of my life but did plenty of traveling around in my youth but love this part of North West Florida. AKA the Panhandle, & AKA LA as in lower Alabama. Anyway I'm taking a second to brag a bit. We were firstly called out recently as being the most dog friendly town in America by National Geographic Travel Magazine. As a dog Owner I like that. Here is another accolade by the Washington Post with nice thigs to say about Pensacola. Hope I'm not boring you too much but it is thanksgiving and I'm thankful for many things and one of those is where I've chosen to live. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.407fd58692bb

Unfortunately I had to flee from my hometown and state as it literally became a s...hole after the 09 housing crash. Northern CO is my new home and we truly love it here even though it will probably be CA light in another 10 years.We are surrounded by corn and my dog is in heaven so it's all good.