SoCal Round LED GL18FG same as Kuryakyn 2235

Thread: SoCal Round LED GL18FG same as Kuryakyn 2235

SoCal Round LED GL18FG same as Kuryakyn 2235

Just got the SoCal Pathfinder LED highs and lows. They throw a blueish light and my OEM Honda accessory led fogs do not match. Looking at the round LED fog / driving lights to match. SoCal says on their site they match their HID LED lights. They look very much like the Kuryakyn 2235 lights. Anyone know for sure. Anyone have any input or experience with these 2 brands? I do not want the square lights available and do not want the LED lights with turn signals as I want to leave the turns filament bulbs and the flasher alone. I have a deluxe with self canceling signals and I read that the indicator light stays on until you hit the signal switch cancel. Got spoiled by that self canceling feature.

Well I didn’t take a chance and purchased the SoCal LED Fog Lights directly from their website. 3 thumbs up as they arrived very quickly and they match their LED Pathfinder headlights. Very please with their output. My Genuine Honda LED Foglights are for sale now in the classifieds.

So now she looks like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not exactly. My fogs are a higher temperature that match the headlights. Mine are the round LED lights with reflectors. I had the square on my Valkyrie and also the Honda OEM accessory before installing the Pathfinder Round LED fogs. The OEM were brighter than the square but a warmer color. So far I like the Pathfinder the best. I did not want to do the turn signals and change out the flasher. The locals here will yank you over with more than 4 white lights on in front.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    So now she looks like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Joflewbyu2 View Post
    Not exactly. My fogs are a higher temperature that match the headlights. Mine are the round LED lights with reflectors. I had the square on my Valkyrie and also the Honda OEM accessory before installing the Pathfinder Round LED fogs. The OEM were brighter than the square but a warmer color. So far I like the Pathfinder the best. I did not want to do the turn signals and change out the flasher. The locals here will yank you over with more than 4 white lights on in front.
    My fogs are 'theoretically' the same temp as my lows, as they are both spec'd & installed by SoCal.
    That was 2+ years ago though....

So, in Naples, more than 4 lights is cause for distress? Dang...I just want to be seen. I'd be they'd freak out if they saw this coming at them:
    https://youtu.be/S_bx5i3K5Ds

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce