13" Cee Bailey Light Gray Vented Windshield For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13" Cee Bailey Light Gray Vented Windshield For Sale

13" Cee Bailey Light Gray Vented Windshield For Sale

I went with the 15" version of the same shield, and have a slightly used 13" Cee Bailey Light Gray Vented windshield for sale if anyone is interested. It has about 1500 miles on it!

Cee Bailey windshield

How much are you asking?

Cool

I took my Rune out yesterday for the first time in 7 months....I swear my Cee Bailey's shield on that bike blocks the wind better that anything I have used to date on the F6B!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cee Bailey Windshield

What size did you put on your bike? Want to get one just not sure what size to get.

I believe mine on the Rune is a 17"...nothing fancy ....I think the F6B makes more wind than any wing I have ever riden.....My wife requires a full face helmet rinding on the back with a 17" Baggershield.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Two guys in my area (northern ca) have the 13 Cee Baileys. Both are extremely happy with the shield. One of the guys is 6'2" and he likes the 13". His is the dark smoke. Obviously at 6'2" he looks over the top and not through.

The real question imo is do you want one that is vented?

Cool

IMO....the vent does not add anything to the looks and having never used one not sure that any wind would actually come thru as well...I would like to see two bikes at the same location so one could see the shields, ( Bagger.Cee ) as to what is the difference??? I think, the Cee B. is more vertical??? The Bagger does follow the flow of the bike with the shield leaning backwards....I still like the Bagger for looks but if I could get the Cee B in dark smoke in 15"...might add it to my collection of shields....

Quote Originally Posted by JimBob1 View Post
    How much are you asking?
    Looking for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by mgar614 View Post
    What size did you put on your bike? Want to get one just not sure what size to get.
    I'm just under 6' and put the 15" on. I like to have the height about moustache level.