Opinions on baker wings - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions on baker wings

And another thing I noticed is that the rain just doesn't hit your hands with the Baker Wings. It is a nice plus.
    2014 Red F6B with ABS
    Baker: Hand Wings, BikeMP3: rack, Cardo Packtalk Bold Cyclepump: air compressor, Garmin Zumo 396
    Honda: battery maintainer, center stand, passenger backrest, shop manual (2012-16), tall screen
    MEC: first aid kit Nelson Rigg: Route 1 Traveler Tour Trunk Bag
    Rivco: Honda Adjustable Highway Mounts, Flatfoot pegs
    Uclear: HBC200 intercom system (spares)
    ZUMOLOCK to lock on Zumo 396

Quote Originally Posted by terryboyle View Post
    And another thing I noticed is that the rain just doesn't hit your hands with the Baker Wings. It is a nice plus.
    Now that would be a nice to have feature. I have been through several pairs of waterproof over gloves and have not found a good working set I like yet.

I put the baker hand wings on this past year. I was hesitant because I didn’t like the looks, but I use them all the time. Deflect air away during the chilly morning then adjust to pull air in when it warms up. I have risers so my hands are mostly behind the mirrors. I notice the change of air along my sides from my belt up towards my arm pits. It does also change some of the wind that blows on your back at certain speeds. Also I believe they are made in Ohio!

A side note. The template to mount the stops are for a full wing. I think I transferred the indexing line and flipped it over to work for the B. But it took some adjusting to get the stops and the tension correct.