New F6B? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New F6B?

That’s an amazing deal for a new F6B. You will love it. Great bike.

I just bought the last '16 F6B from J & J Motors. Jesse was amazing to work with. $11,590 plus $450 Freight, $299 Prep, $249 Doc Fee. $12,588 plus tax and title was still under $13,500 out the door. I'm just really bummed that I can't find the OEM Backrest anywhere. I really wanted the backrest. Still a great deal on a great bike.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGen View Post
    I just bought the last '16 F6B from J & J Motors. Jesse was amazing to work with. $11,590 plus $450 Freight, $299 Prep, $249 Doc Fee. $12,588 plus tax and title was still under $13,500 out the door. I'm just really bummed that I can't find the OEM Backrest anywhere. I really wanted the backrest. Still a great deal on a great bike.
    You did great! Best damn bike I've ever ridden.
    Any Honda dealer can get you a passenger backrest. I added backrest and center stand (dealer installed) to my non- deluxe.

You will most likely end up changing your oem seat, to a better one, so you can get a backrest at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGen View Post

It always gets me that they have to add a "Freight" charge. I can see the title/registration as that goes to the state but all those other misc charges don't sit well with me. Fortunately you got a great deal on a great bike, and will get many happy miles out of it before you will have to pony up again. I know this will probably be the last one I ever buy as I only have 12K+ miles on mine.

Ride Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Cali261 View Post
    It always gets me that they have to add a "Freight" charge. I can see the title/registration as that goes to the state but all those other misc charges don't sit well with me. Fortunately you got a great deal on a great bike, and will get many happy miles out of it before you will have to pony up again. I know this will probably be the last one I ever buy as I only have 12K+ miles on mine.

Ride Safe
    I think it just gives the dealer something else to deal on.

However, shipping isn't inexpensive these days. My wife was in Wisconsin last October and forgot some medications. I shipped them overnight with morning delivery. FedEx charged me $97!!!

Ballsie: How was your experience with J&J Motors? Was the bike in perfect new condition? I purchased the last F6B over the phone and everything seems great. I just read a few Google reviews that the bikes had scratches or defects and not to expect a perfect new bike. Now I'm a little worried. Is the deal really too good to be true? Thanks

Not a Deluxe, but a great price and somewhat close to you...

https://www.sportcycles.com/default....=xNewInventory

Good Luck!!

Pretty dang solid deal on this 2016 deluxe https://www.sawtoothindianmotorcycle...OwnedInventory