Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatar??

For a zillion years I have been trying to put in an Avatar but this message is always their

Your Current Avatar
    No Avatar Specified
    Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
    Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.

So whats the go??
    Or am I doing something wrong?
    I was born with nothing and shore got a heap of it left

I took me several tries to figure it out. And to be honest I don't remember how I did it. I just normally click on things until something works. That was to get it on my profile page still not on my post

same problem here

Save a picture to your desktop. Go to forum home page. Click edit avatar. Pick use custom avatar. Then use option 2 choose file. Find your file/picture and double click it. Then save changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zteve View Post
    Save a picture to your desktop. Go to forum home page. Click edit avatar. Pick use custom avatar. Then use option 2 choose file. Find your file/picture and double click it. Then save changes.
    I'm another user that can't add an Avatar. Just like the OP, an option "edit avatar" isn't available.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Hover under Welcome back on the right where your avatar would be.

Same here, nothing works!!
    The stoichiometric mixture for a gasoline engine is the ideal ratio of air to fuel that burns all fuel with no excess air. For gasoline fuel, the
    stoichiometric air–fuel mixture is about 14.7:1 i.e. for every one gram of fuel, 14.7 grams of air are required. - Wiki

Same here. Always get message ‘upload failed’. The pic meets the parameters. It used to be working before things around here changed awhile back.

Hmm, never mind. It’s there now.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Just followed SeaSteve's instructions and it's done
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

When I go to "User CP," then click on "Edit Avatar", this is all I get:
    Annotation 2019-08-19 135845.jpg

Just tried going to Home page then, on the Right side, clicked the "No Avatar selected" block to get the same as the picture I posted above.
    Last edited by SeaSteve; 08-19-2019 at 02:01 PM.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.