Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatar??

I have looked at all of the profiles that can not add your avatar. There should be no reason you can not add, they can be no larger then 150 x 180 pixels. You may have to empty your cache, computer may be remembering something.
    If you can not upload, just send us your avatar with your registered name to valueacc@valueaccessories.net
    Rick

RickW, I must be missing something. On the screen grab below, where do I click to "upload" a 150x180 or smaller Avatar? I've flushed cache and refreshed the page several times. Obviously I can email you my picture but sure would like to be self-sufficient.

Annotation 2019-08-21 091159.jpg

Obviously also, since I add this screen grab, I can upload to the forum from my computer.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    RickW, I must be missing something. On the screen grab below, where do I click to "upload" a 150x180 or smaller Avatar? I've flushed cache and refreshed the page several times. Obviously I can email you my picture but sure would like to be self-sufficient.

Annotation 2019-08-21 091159.jpg

Obviously also, since I add this screen grab, I can upload to the forum from my computer.
    We do not know why this happens for some accounts,
    as I posted previously, "If you can not upload, just send us your avatar with your registered name to valueacc@valueaccessories.net"
    Rick