Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
Not surprised!
My apologies Bill,
As I stated earlier in the year just show up and ride, no-one was obligated.
My electrical issues earlier in the year also prevented me from attending Daytona and a ride with friends down to Key West.
People throughout the year did not show interest for a gathering without a tent, food, organized rides, evening events and the works.
My bike is fine now and I am still planning on going up and will ride with my bride.

However I will coordinate a Full MONTY Rally for 2020, its going to take the help of 3-4 volunteers.
In the past it was the vendors that paid for all of the expenses, are people willing to contribute/donate towards a Full size tent with sides in case it rains, tables, chairs, beverages and snacks for the whole 3 days?

We can implement a "Cash Kitty" where everyone that attends puts $100 into it to cover all expenses. I'm willing to put $500 into it as seed money, what say you?

I can reproduce shirts based on pre-orders with the Simple and very popular design, the one with the F6B in wispy lines.

Asheville North Carolina is the Home Base, Exit 40 off I-26 --->Airport Road
September 3, 4 and 5th 2020

Hotel to be determined, plenty to chose from. The Clarion is my first choice. It has a large grass area for a tent on the West side and plenty of parking for pick-up trucks with trailers.

https://www.romanticasheville.com/motorcycle_drives.htm

ALL of the major Restaurants are right around us.