August 21st --> August 25th --> Tail of the Dragon and surroundings - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: August 21st --> August 25th --> Tail of the Dragon and surroundings

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    My issue is that Tony never did a roll call. How do we know that folks are actually going to show up. That's why I decided not to go - just hope that everyone that does has a great time!
    Yea that’s why I asked. It doesn’t seem like there are many planning on attending. I really enjoyed last year but lookes like this year is a bust.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    As I stated back in May.......
    Life Happens .... been busy with a lot of things.

Those that want to ride, just meet a the location and go from there. Yes, this is still scheduled to take place. At this moment, it will be just a simple gathering of friends.
    It will not be like years past. I am planning to be there to enjoy the rides and company.

I'm enjoying life, I have already taken 8 weeks of vacation this year (all at the last minute). My schedule is fluid and changes on the spur of the moment, I'm living for today not tomorrow, not making concrete plans anymore. This event is on my agenda however my Lady just informed me that she wants to go on a last minute cruise. She's searching for last minute deals.

I haven't been on here much because I have been riding, proud to say that my chicken strips are less than 1/4 inch

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    .... because I have been riding, proud to say that my chicken strips are less than 1/4 inch
    Pics or it never happened!!!! Lol.

Ohhh it happened several times.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

You can only lean over so far before hard things start to scrape. 66847553_2410145882598175_4395860514484256768_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Ohhh it happened several times.
    It makes me happy that the White Wing is out and about after her long sleep!
    Y'all have a great time in Franklin!!!!!!

I’m in the area, will be here until at least Friday. I’ve ridden almost 3k miles this week and haven’t seen another f6. Heck, I’ve only seen maybe a dozen Honda’s total. SW Iowa to Myrtle Beach and back to Cherokee, Murphy, etc. I plan on going through franklin tomorrow and hope to see/meet some of you. Speak up here if you’re going to be in the area

Well, unfortunately, last week my Goldwing ended up in the shop.
    New right handlebar cluster replaced, the Big Girl is home now, just not in time for my trip up to Franklin.
    Enjoy the roads, be careful, don't try to outride your limitations .... you have nothing to prove to anyone, ride safe!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone in Franklin that can post pics of what we're missing?????

What we are missing

A0C21D2A-8AD9-4D14-B6E9-DAA1A196FAE5.jpgA0C21D2A-8AD9-4D14-B6E9-DAA1A196FAE5.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Anyone in Franklin that can post pics of what we're missing?????

This should hold you for now....