comfortable highway pegs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: comfortable highway pegs?

I have the Rivco pegs. I bought them because they look awesome, not like an add on. They are kind of pricey.

As for the comfort, I don't use the highway pegs very often on any of my bikes. I just use them for a few minutes now and then to rest my legs in a different position. I prefer to have my feet near the controls, especially the brake, just in case something jumps in front of me.

Ill 2nd everything Dave said and add that my local dealer was impressed by them also. They'd never seen a set and thought they looked great.

I have the ErgoIII on mine, and often ride with scottydi, who has the Aero pegs on his B, so I've tried his out as well. The Aeros look better, but the Ergo III is more comfortable, at least to me. Depends on whether you are looking for aesthetics or comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    I have the Rivco pegs. I bought them because they look awesome, not like an add on. They are kind of pricey.

As for the comfort, I don't use the highway pegs very often on any of my bikes. I just use them for a few minutes now and then to rest my legs in a different position. I prefer to have my feet near the controls, especially the brake, just in case something jumps in front of me.
    I agree on not using them much. I went down south, a 1000 mile trip one way and I don't think I used them for more that 20 miles. I found my B to be very comfy as is.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.