Boots!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boots!

Boots!

So I'm in the market for some riding boots. What boots would you suggest? I did a search first and didn't find any threads. Thanks in advance!

Many choices out there. Not motorcycle boots per say but I use Bates in a tactical style. Water resistant and I like the zipper fast on and off plus will not break the bank.

I got a pair of Rossi's for warmer use and pair of Tony Lama cowboy boots for weatherproof/cold weather use.

Love 'em both!

Wore Bates 8” DuraShocks with the side zip for years. Bates have a side seam that tends to come apart over time so I decided to try Danner with the side zip. Hate them and will go back to Bates when it’s time for replacement.

I’ve worn Cruiserworks with the side zipper for years. Very comfortable and the sole grips the pavement well to help avoid the foot sliding out. Mine were purchased years ago, and they were refurbished and the-soled once. They were always expensive and are very expensive now I understand.

My riding buddy has worn Red Wings for years and loves them. I have a new pair for when my Cruiserworks are worn out.

email : motorcyclegear.com w/ your info size & width info. They'll give you several suggestions. I wear a 11 = 4E and Arron found a very nice, comfortable, wide boot for me.

I'm going on 4 years with Tourmaster Solution 2.0 and there still holding up well. They go for $120-$130. They're comfortable for riding although the tacticle style boot is more comfy when you stop and walk around.

THanks for the suggestions, it will help my research. It’s pretty expensive to get all the gear and the accessories for bike. So far the Bates looks like it’s in my price range, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned is don’t go cheap on the footwear. Sure wish it would warm up so I can ride instead of spending money I don’t have.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Danner---Fort Lewis.
    Best freaking boots around. Have over 150k miles of motorcycle riding with these boots. Comfortable, waterproof and durable. A great company a great boot.

I love my Sidi Canyon's. Comfy right outta the box.
    2013 F6B in black of course