Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
If Honda doesn't want to honor a warranty claim at 120,000 miles, then they shouldn't sell vehicles with an 'unlimited mileage warranty'. When businesses make claims they won't honor it damages their reputation. Years ago, after I bought my first Valkyrie, a service manager told me Honda would bend over backwards to honor every possible Goldwing warranty claim. They realized Goldwing riders were loyal and very important to the company. But Honda is a different company these days.
Yet... It's obvious that they are trying to build bikes that will appeal to a new generation of riders. Part of the appeal will be that the company has been one to value their customers and honor their warranties. Yes, Gold Wing riders have been loyal and important, but Honda are looking beyond the OG (if you will). I think they know that if they abandon those qualities, then they cannot come back to the greater profitability as they hope.

I don't think Honda has failed on the customer service front. That's not been my experience. (Disclaimer - of course not all dealers are equal and YMMV.)

Ride safe, brothers.