F6B's for sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F6B's for sale

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Wow!!!! You sure had it going on my friend!! I love how you put it all together. Right now if I was just going for the best deal I would get the 2013 black with 1200 miles and mustang seat for 12,500
    But I had an early model black one and because there was not any clear on the black paint....it scratched so very easy and I was always cleaning. My last one...the white matt finish....heck, I would just wipe it down with bugslide and she was ready to go and looked like a million bucks. Do you know of any Deluxes in your area for sale? New or low miles? If I put 15 to 20k miles on it this summer...I will end up selling it too.....so I guess its not that big of a deal.
    MBA, m'friend... and I'm fruuuugal.

I don't know of any in my area for sale, I quit looking when I got mine in '17. Cycletrader is your weapon of choice, or was for me.

I think you should get the matt silver one. It is the fastest color

Screenshot_20190128-210939_Gallery.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    A point to think about, fuel is not the same, at each location. 87 octane in one station is not exactly the same as other stations. Different companies use different additives, and the length of time the fuel has "sat" in the gas stations large tanks, has an effect on it's performance. Fresh 87 octane, does not "stay" at 87 forever. it loses some of its "strength", as time goes on. Plus, you don't allways get what you think your purchasing, when buying fuel. I have a fuel tester, that will separate and tell the percentage of alcohol in the fuel. I have several times, seen fuel pumps marked at 10% alcohol or less, but when the fuel is tested, it's close to the 18% range. High alcohol is bad for small motors, like chains saws, and will decrease your milage on your cycle or car. This is another reason that some riders claim they get different MPG than others.
    It could have been a bad tank of fuel, but the bike had pinged several times earlier, just not as badly as that one time. I rode it for over 40,000 miles and it definitely required higher octane fuel than my 2016, which has never once exhibited a hint of detonation. Maybe it's those louder pipes on the 2016 covering it up!

I've seen this before. I have a '98 Valkyrie Tourer I bought new that runs fine on the 85 octane fuel they call 'regular' here at high altitudes. But I have a '99 Valkyrie Interstate that knocks badly on anything but premium when the weather is very hot. The Interstates had an ICM with a faster advance curve to compensate for the extra weight, so that could be a factor. Since I bought it used it's possible the P.O. installed a trigger wheel. Interestingly, the Interstate also gets considerably better fuel mileage than the lighter Tourer. But there's definitely a distinct difference between the two bikes, even though they use virtually the same engine.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    It could have been a bad tank of fuel, but the bike had pinged several times earlier, just not as badly as that one time. I rode it for over 40,000 miles and it definitely required higher octane fuel than my 2016, which has never once exhibited a hint of detonation. Maybe it's those louder pipes on the 2016 covering it up!

I've seen this before. I have a '98 Valkyrie Tourer I bought new that runs fine on the 85 octane fuel they call 'regular' here at high altitudes. But I have a '99 Valkyrie Interstate that knocks badly on anything but premium when the weather is very hot. The Interstates had an ICM with a faster advance curve to compensate for the extra weight, so that could be a factor. Since I bought it used it's possible the P.O. installed a trigger wheel. Interestingly, the Interstate also gets considerably better fuel mileage than the lighter Tourer. But there's definitely a distinct difference between the two bikes, even though they use virtually the same engine.
    My Interstate also got about 5 MPG better than my Tourer. If you do have a trigger wheel than you need to run premium fuel

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    My Interstate also got about 5 MPG better than my Tourer. If you do have a trigger wheel than you need to run premium fuel
    That's about the same mileage difference I see. It's surprising what a gas hog that Tourer is. One time with strong headwinds in Kansas I got 17 MPG!

I need to change out the timing belts on the Interstate so I'll see if the previous owner installed a trigger wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Hey guys,

I bought my first F6B a 2013 Deluxe with 119 miles on it. I paid 13k for it. I rode it for 15k miles and sold it for 12,500. I bought my 2nd F6B a 2016 Deluxe with 2900 miles on it for 13k I put 14k miles on it in 3 months and just sold it for 12,750. Now looking for another one. So here is what I have found, in case anyone is interested. They are all Deluxes.

There is a Black 2013 with a Mustang seat on it with only 1200 miles. Its been listed for 13k for a long time. I am pretty sure that a 12,500 offer would get it.

There is a white 2016 Demo with 2180 miles on it. Comes with 3 years warranty for 14,200

There is a Blue 2015 with 2200 miles on it for 13k flat no warranty

There is another Blue 2015 with between 2 and 3 thousand miles on it for 13,500

There is a brand new 0 mile matt sliver or grey one for 15,500 full warranty

I have found another brand new one, I think its white for 16,500. I think this can be had for a little cheaper but it would take some work.

There are multiple red 2013s with less then 15k miles for 11 thousand dollars or less. Private party. No warranty.

So I am still trying to figure out which one I want. Its probably between the white one and the blue one. I have owned Black and Matt white.

I will say that the 2013 Black B with the Mustang seat and only 1200 miles is a freaking good deal.

If anyone is interested in any of these I can pass on the information. But from my research It appears that the numbers of new left over Deluxe models are quickly dwindling. But really some great prices right now if your in the market.
    I am interested in the brand new matte silver F6B. Info please? Thanks!
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne06 View Post
    I am interested in the brand new matte silver F6B. Info please? Thanks!
    CycleTrader is your friend. Here are 8 at the same dealer, for $12K:

https://www.cycletrader.com/GOLD-WIN...leage=*%3A1000