F6B's for sale

Thread: F6B's for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Good to know. I will use that information. Hope to have one purchased by the end of next week...

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Good to know. I will use that information. Hope to have one purchased by the end of next week...
    I did the same thing you did above, shopped nationally. The top three rows would have had an adder, for me to fly there and ride back. I ended up at Barger's in Waco; they weren't the cheapest OTD, but it's an hour north of my house, so I didn't have to mess around with shipping, or not seeing the bike before I wrote the check. The dealer named "CTPS" is about 12 minutes from my place, and that '16 Deluxe sat on their showroom for at least another 6 months.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Wow!!!! You sure had it going on my friend!! I love how you put it all together. Right now if I was just going for the best deal I would get the 2013 black with 1200 miles and mustang seat for 12,500
    But I had an early model black one and because there was not any clear on the black paint....it scratched so very easy and I was always cleaning. My last one...the white matt finish....heck, I would just wipe it down with bugslide and she was ready to go and looked like a million bucks. Do you know of any Deluxes in your area for sale? New or low miles? If I put 15 to 20k miles on it this summer...I will end up selling it too.....so I guess its not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Wow!!!! You sure had it going on my friend!! I love how you put it all together. Right now if I was just going for the best deal I would get the 2013 black with 1200 miles and mustang seat for 12,500
    But I had an early model black one and because there was not any clear on the black paint....it scratched so very easy and I was always cleaning. My last one...the white matt finish....heck, I would just wipe it down with bugslide and she was ready to go and looked like a million bucks. Do you know of any Deluxes in your area for sale? New or low miles? If I put 15 to 20k miles on it this summer...I will end up selling it too.....so I guess its not that big of a deal.
    MBA, m'friend... and I'm fruuuugal.

I don't know of any in my area for sale, I quit looking when I got mine in '17. Cycletrader is your weapon of choice, or was for me.