Looks like prices are changing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like prices are changing.

Looks like prices are changing.

Well I have been watching the prices on used F6B for a few months. Bought a super nice black 2013. Super low miles. I saw all the ads on left over 2016 bikes at rock bottom advertised prices. Those seem to be about gone, and by looking across country on craigslist used F6B price is rising. I know by what I am seeing I bought at right time.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Agreed Ghost Rider. I am looking at the White one in Ill. Might be making a fly in and riding home.....but checked your weather the other day and it said 8 degrees.......lol I will need a bit more then heated grips for that trip

Is that the one with the barbed wire graffics on the fairing. My son looked at it. But he also found a new one at another dealer. It is sitting in my garage now with my black one

No, The barbed wire one can be gotten for a great price....but I dont dig the barbed wire. He told me its painted on, just to take some lacquer thinner on a rag and rub it off.....I am not sure I can do that without messing up the Matt white. The white one I am talking about is in Jacksonville Ill....I think thats right....

I have sat on that bike. It been on there floor for couple years. It is neet little small town dealership. it is about 90 miles from me.

Really? interesting. sat on the floor for a couple of years huh? Thank you, good to know when I speak to her again. I will be speaking with her on Monday.

I kind of surprised that the price is where it is. You got good price. I know white ones are pretty much gone. My son bought a new one about 3 weeks ago. I remember there was the one with the barbered wire, and one up in Minnesota. There was one at Lake Villa Illinois. My son got it. It was one of the factory warehouse bikes. There was a silver/grey at Big St Charles actually they had several of same bike but no deluxe. $14, something.

Not sure which way I am going to go yet.....Blue 2015 Deluxe 2200 miles $13k flat no warranty or the 2016 white Deluxe with 2180 miles with 3 years warranty. Its a tough choice......told girlfriend she has 20 pair of shoes....I need two F6Bs

I just purchased a 2013 with 2,373 miles. It had just kicked into the 4 year extended Honda warrantee. I am covered until sometime in 2022. Plus had lot of extras. I am very happy with the deal.

Just to let you know there is a 2015 Grey used at Niehaus Honda in Litchfield Ill. 679 miles they asking $14,499