Looks like prices are changing. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like prices are changing.

This bad weather & this time of year, you should be able to damn near name your price. It cost them $$ to just sit there taking up space.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Really? I appreciate the info Ghost Rider. I have 2 friends looking also.....the one guy has like 5 bikes in his garage....including a 2009 full dress goldwing with 20k miles on it....and a early 80s or 90s BMW something or other with less then 2k miles.......I told him to advertise them both and he would have enough to buy a new F6B. He is working on it..... The other friend has a 2013 red Deluxe that has 23k miles on it.....he is selling that and buying a newer matt finished bike.
    wheel and deal baby.
    I have a Rune in the garage...might need to sell that and buy another f6B just to keep me warm at night

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Not sure which way I am going to go yet.....Blue 2015 Deluxe 2200 miles $13k flat no warranty or the 2016 white Deluxe with 2180 miles with 3 years warranty. Its a tough choice......told girlfriend she has 20 pair of shoes....I need two F6Bs
    Just bought my white deluxe last February. I searched all over for a matte silver deluxe but nothing was available within 200 miles of me so I decided to check out the white deluxe since it was local. Just my two cents but I was not disappointed for one second with the white. Looks great out in the sun and I get compliments all the time when I take it out.
    I would vote for the white deluxe with warranty between those two choices, just in case you give a chit. :-)
    Good luck with which ever you choose.
    Peace

Really? I appreciate the info Ghost Rider. I have 2 friends looking also.....the one guy has like 5 bikes in his garage....including a 2009 full dress goldwing with 20k miles on it....and a early 80s or 90s BMW something or other with less then 2k miles.......I told him to advertise them both and he would have enough to buy a new F6B. He is working on it..... The other friend has a 2013 red Deluxe that has 23k miles on it.....he is selling that and buying a newer matt finished bike.
    wheel and deal baby.
    I have a Rune in the garage...might need to sell that and buy another f6B just to keep me warm at night

Hey, that bike in litchfield Ill is not a Deluxe. I can buy that bike....only a 2016 with 0 miles for 11,499 in Rockingham NC.

Know of any Deluxes out your way?

I keep going back and forth between the 2016 white one and the 2015 blue one. I am in Georgetown SC. White one is in Ill and the blue one is in PA roughly the same dist from me........ROAD TRIP

Jacksonville is about the only deluxe left. I don't see the big deal over self cancel turn signal. The centerstand is $100.new takeoff a trike builder 10 minute install. I bough my 13 not worrying about a cruise I can buy a -------- for $745. and they work as good as Hondas. My son did not want a standard either. Mine is stable mate for my 2014 full wing called midnight. Will get pic when weather gets better. one thing for sure you will not ride out of Illinois for a while. There is snow and ice everywhere

Yes, That is a problem. Snow and extremely cold weather. But hey....I will work it out. The reason that I get the deluxe is.....I am not rich....so I put 15k or so miles on the bike and then sell it maintaining my financial investment. If I were to put 50k miles on it...I would lose too much value. I think its easier to sell a deluxe then a standard. Yes, I know its a lot of running around. But it works for me and I tend to keep a newer bike and enjoy it.

Not sure which way I am going to go yet.....Blue 2015 Deluxe 2200 miles $13k flat no warranty or the 2016 white Deluxe with 2180 miles with 3 years warranty. Its a tough choice......told girlfriend she has 20 pair of shoes....I need two F6Bs
    Keep in mind I think that one will be badged 40th anniversary...which has somewhat of a cool factor.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

wheel and deal baby.

Hey, that bike in litchfield Ill is not a Deluxe. I can buy that bike....only a 2016 with 0 miles for 11,499 in Rockingham NC.

Know of any Deluxes out your way?
    Why does your friend want to buy a new bike? Doesn't seem like he rides the ones he has.

I'd ride the Rune and be done with it, lol.
    2013 F6B in black of course