I have a Biker's friend extra large. I bought it several years ago before a long trip I was planning. Anyway, when packing for the trip I realized that the thing was too heavy. So I ended up buying a Dowco which holds just as much but with better side pockets at much less weight... And a lot cheaper. Another thing that I don't like about the Biker's friend is that it is round so it wants to roll with the motion of the bike. Then there are the side pockets that are so tight as to be almost useless. My Dowco has great usable side pockets which I recommend that you include good side pockets in your criteria because they are so handy on a trip.(my Dowco is no longer available) Also, you can lean against any motorcycle luggage if it is tied down securely. I lean against my Dowco. Heck!, back in the day I used to lean against the ladies carry on luggage that I tied down to my Harley.

Here is my recommendation, as much as I hate Jeff Bezos. Read reviews of different motorcycle luggage then buy it on Amazon and if you hate it send it back and order a different one and tell them Tom sent you.