Backrest options vs. Biker's Friend roll bag.

Thread: Backrest options vs. Biker's Friend roll bag.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Been thinking about a backrest or going fully monty and getting an RDL seat with the backrest, but for the interim, maybe going with a Biker's Friend XL bag for the F6b. Anyone use the biker's friend roll bags on their bikes? Just figured since I am going to head out on some longer rides this year, having that luggage option with a built in backrest may be a nice option for the time being.
    I used the Bikers Friend XL twice... on a one week solo trip down south ( avatar pic ) and another solo weekend trip up north. It worked perfectly for me. I had an accident since and sold it to a friend. I didn't have a backrest either. With the cords they give you, I made it work. Also, mine DIDN'T have the backrest attachment. I recommend them.
    Last edited by wjduke; 01-28-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I have owned and used the BF XL with backrest for 10+ years, and it works well. I installed it on a Suzuki M90, Kawasaki Concours and most recently on the F6b. Last month I purchased a Ultimate Seat with a driver backrest for the F6b. As such, I don't have to have the BF on the bike when doing short rides. I recommend the BF with backrest as an interim purchase.