Hey everyone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

How's it going gentlemen? New to the site. Purchased my 2018 White DCT GW August of last year and have about 6,000 miles on it, almost all put on during a west coast trip through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and S Dakota. Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.

Welcome and ride safe.

You're gonna love it here. And the bike, too!
    Ride safe!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

[QUOTE=Drgsin Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.[/QUOTE]

Welcome from Wisconsin! Weather sucks here, too! Addicting: Yes. But only as expensive as your personal tastes go. Some like to camp, others prefer a 5 star hotel. Enjoy the ride, no matter how you choose.

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and some very good discussions. Enjoy your bike
    Az Wingrider

Welcome!

Welcome!!!!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Welcome! New here too, seems like a decent group. Just picked up my B last month. What a bike!

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgsin View Post
    How's it going gentlemen? New to the site. Purchased my 2018 White DCT GW August of last year and have about 6,000 miles on it, almost all put on during a west coast trip through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and S Dakota. Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.
    Congrats on your new purchase. I have had mine, (2013 Black Beauty), for a year and a half now. The longest road trip I've one is 4 days up Hwy 395 into Yosemite Nat'l Park. She handled beautifully and this year I'm looking forward to a seven day trip depending on whether the wife decides to come along or not. I have not decided on a route yet, but I'm looking at a ride up the left coast or a ride to Laughlin NV. I would like to do the coast ride, but I hate sitting in traffic and I would be riding up from the republic of southern California.

Did you see any other FB6's on your journey?

Again, Welcome!

You are conversing with a great & savvy group with 'like' interests. I am currently without mine having a minor mishap last summer on my 2016 F6BD. Ins. Co. totaled it to my surprise. But, wanting to get back on two wheels soon, what is your impression of the DCT? Not sure what you rode prior but most feedback is that they are awesome handling motorcycles.