Gatlinburgh drive & ride

Thread: Gatlinburgh drive & ride

Gatlinburgh drive & ride

So, I’ve got a cabin rented in Gatlinburgh for a week in April. Originally I was going to purchase a new enclosed trailer and take the “6” down. Ride if the weather is decent, drive if it’s not.
    For several reasons I’m not getting the trailer at this time, so I’ll just drive down and rent a bike for three or four days hopefully. I know there’s an Eagle Rider in Pigeon Forge, was hoping to get something other than a Harley. Maybe an Indian Springfield.... does anyone know of a place close to Gatlinburgh that rents other than the Harley dealer in Pigeon Forge...?

I believe Eagle Rider will not guarantee a certain motorcycle unless you pay the additional 60 bucks over the rental cost. You will get a similar bike if the one you wanted is not on site. I would guess all the big Harleys and others would fill that bill. Be sure if possible to take a ride around the Cherokee Orchard Loop AKA Roaring Fork Rd. to the South, Southeast of Gatlinburg. Small one way road, very scenic. Good luck.