Atlas throttle lock?

Thread: Atlas throttle lock?

Atlas throttle lock?

Anyone install the Atlas Throttle lock on a deluxe with heated grips? If so, do you like it? Any issues? Thanks
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I had Throttlemiser on two bikes..., loved em !!

I have Throttlemiester too but like how the Atlas works. Check it out if you haven’t.

I have an Atlas throttle lock with factory heated grips. The wire comes out of the bottom of the grip so I bought the top mount style. I really like and it works great. I cannot think of anything bad to say about it. Some might say it's expensive. Well, once you see it you'll understand why. It's quiet the little gadget. It's very solid and well made. Time will tell how it handles the great outdoors and many years of use. So far so good. It think it looks really cool and matches the style of the F6b. I think it's better looking than a set of salad tongs that I used to use - although that style worked just fine. It's the coolest throttle lock on the market if you ask me. There are others and they all have pluses and minuses about them all.

IMG_3254.jpg
    The stoichiometric mixture for a gasoline engine is the ideal ratio of air to fuel that burns all fuel with no excess air. For gasoline fuel, the
    stoichiometric air–fuel mixture is about 14.7:1 i.e. for every one gram of fuel, 14.7 grams of air are required. - Wiki