Connecting my Sena SMH10 to my F6B

Thread: Connecting my Sena SMH10 to my F6B

Connecting my Sena SMH10 to my F6B

I just purchased a beautiful, low mileage 2015 F6B. The previous owner had a Sirius XM radio added and it works great over his upgraded speakers, but I would like to Bluetooth the output of the Sirius and my Iphone to my SMH10 helmet receivers (I have one in each of my helmets). So I need to find out how to Bluetooth the output from my F6B. I am not a teccy, so small understandable words or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skromfols View Post
    I just purchased a beautiful, low mileage 2015 F6B. The previous owner had a Sirius XM radio added and it works great over his upgraded speakers, but I would like to Bluetooth the output of the Sirius and my Iphone to my SMH10 helmet receivers (I have one in each of my helmets). So I need to find out how to Bluetooth the output from my F6B. I am not a teccy, so small understandable words or instructions would be greatly appreciated.
    What I did for my sena 20s is a sena sm 10 with and adapter that plugs into the headset jack.
    It is a 5 pin din on one end and 3.5 jack on the other and that plugs into the sena sm 10.
    The sm 10 transmitts everything via bluetooth to your headset.
    With this setup everything that comes out of your speakers can be transmitted to your headset.
    Also you will be able to make and receive phone calls if you want..
    The sm 10 also can be used with a gps eaither with bluetooth or if the gps has a 3.5 out it can plug into
    the sm 10 also. By connecting your gps this way it will cut in on the music and give directions.