Tire sale

Thread: Tire sale

Tire sale

The $60 rebate is back for out beloved Bridgestone 709s and 704s. Got a set for about $225 after I get and use the Visa gift card. I think good at all stores, the rebate that is, prices may vary. Watch out, some places charge tax and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    The $60 rebate is back for out beloved Bridgestone 709s and 704s. Got a set for about $225 after I get and use the Visa gift card. I think good at all stores, the rebate that is, prices may vary. Watch out, some places charge tax and some don't.
    Thanks, I just ordered a set! I got the 180/65 rear tire to correct my 3% odo error. Anyone install tires in the Albuquerque area? My dealer is totally incompetent (bent rotor, 10" gash in chrome rim, etc.)
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Thanks, I just ordered a set! I got the 180/65 rear tire to correct my 3% odo error. Anyone install tires in the Albuquerque area? My dealer is totally incompetent (bent rotor, 10" gash in chrome rim, etc.)
    How does the 65 series rear work out? I've thought of trying one to get a bit more cornering clearance. They also should be easier to mount. Some have even used the 70 series rear tire from the Valkyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    How does the 65 series rear work out? I've thought of trying one to get a bit more cornering clearance. They also should be easier to mount. Some have even used the 70 series rear tire from the Valkyrie.
    I'll have to let you know. I'm looking forward to the odo correction, and should help the speedo, too. Also, I should get a bit more lean on the side stand for more stability. And I think it will be just a bit easier to put up on the center stand. Seems like a good idea for me.

Unfortunately, it is on back order until the end of March.
    Albuquerque, NM

Got my front tire in. Date code is 2/18. I thought that was pretty good.

Rear tire is still back ordered ...
    Albuquerque, NM