Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
I think everybody that turns 100K should provide a list of all maintenance done to date. Did anything actually break, or wear out? Did anybody require a valve adjustment? Anything other than normal consumables (tires, oil, brakes). Inquiring minds want to know what lies ahead....
The only thing that I had to have done unexpectedly was the CPK sensor. I got the turn, turn, turn, no start and the Code 19. Then it started after a short waiting period.
I alerted my dealer (I was on the road) and they said bring it in. It worked fine the rest of the trip and when I brought it in, they "documented the failure" but didn't change it. When it started acting up again, I took it right to them and they changed it then. That time span was almost a year....lol.
Looking at Jehu's notes, I had the Traxxion Mega Monty installed so my fork seals, bearings etc were all redone as part of that install and have been maintained by Traxxion since.
I always use the Engine Cut Off switch (in both directions) so keep it exercised. See Phantom's post on what happens if you don't exercise it and only use the key.
I've never changed my wheel bearings, and Isleen hasn't seen the "hard mileage" that Jehu's F6BX has seen, but I'm gonna start paying attention there.
Great idea!
Cheers,
Steve