Purchasing F6b from another member

Thread: Purchasing F6b from another member

Purchasing F6b from another member

Would you purchase an out of state F6b from this site?Any recommendation on shipping?Any tips.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Hey gordo,
    I am on my 3rd F6B. Yes, I would trust most here on this board, good people! That being said they all know what they are worth too. I feel you can get a better deal outside of this list. Just my opinion. I just purchased my 3rd F6B. A 2016 Deluxe from a dealer with 2 thousand miles and a full 3 years warranty for 13,800.
    Right now there is a Black 2013 (private seller) deluxe with 1800 miles in Phoenix Az. Asking price 11,300

Also there is a Red 2013 Deluxe with 5k miles with a mustang seat in Brea Ca. Asking 11,900

I also know where there is a 2013 Black Deluxe with a Mustang seat wit 1200 miles on it. You could get it for 12k but it's in Charlotte NC. You would end up paying 850 to 900 bucks to ship it to Ca using shipping masters. But essentially a brand new bike with a 500 dollar seat and it includes the stock seat.

There is a blue 2015 deluxe with 2500 miles on it in Pa. For 13k. Beautiful bike. Was my second choice.

Also a 2015 flat silver/grey deluxe with 2300 miles in Va for 12,900. I feel you can get this bike for 12,500. It also has a new front tire. Again you would have to ship it. I have used shipping masters a few times now and find them the most reasonable. A+ rating with BBB and no insurance claims in last 40k bikes shipped. I just paid 500 to have a deluxe shipped from the midwest to Myrtle Beach SC.

I even know where there are a couple of 0 mile new 2016s for right at 15,400. I think you could get it for 15 flat. That's in NY.

Go to www.Claz.org DO NOT PUT IN AN AREA. Just go to the bottom box and type in honda goldwing F6B.

Let me know if you have any questions. Just did a massive search before purchasing my 2016 deluxe in the midwest

Hey Gordo, buy one of the two in NY, and I will ride it down for you free of charge as long as you pay for my flight back to Rochester !!
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Yes. ,I got my '13 from a forum member. Fair price, w/ nicely done, hi end upgrades. Great bike, I love it.

Thanks Rune!Wow 3 F6B's.You're the man.😁.