2019 hd cvo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 hd cvo

2019 hd cvo

Not an F6B story, but have to share...
    Good friend of mine owns an Indian, 2018 Roadmaster Elite. Loves it and tries to talk everyone into buying one. He likes my F6B but it doesn't have the bling he needs. His brother bought, and had a 2019 HD CVO delivered Saturday. His brothers drink the koolaid. Yesterday it was a nice day here, so they planned a ride. The CVO wouldn't start. The day after delivery. I can imagine that conversation.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I would love to hear some comments from them after the CVO has been started and a few rides under their belts, switching off driving both bikes, and any comparisons and contrasts. Please keep us posted on such as you are able.

A HD that won't not start ??? That can't be possible, whoever heard of such a thing.

Tell his brother to get used to it. It's a HD.
    I like, turn the key, push the button & ride.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Good friend of mine owns an Indian, 2018 Roadmaster Elite. Loves it and tries to talk everyone into buying one. He likes my F6B but it doesn't have the bling he needs. His brother bought, and had a 2019 HD CVO delivered Saturday. His brothers drink the koolaid. Yesterday it was a nice day here, so they planned a ride. The CVO wouldn't start. The day after delivery. I can imagine that conversation.
    "Harley Davidson, turning riders into mechanics since 1903". If you buy the extended warranty at time of purchase, they help you push it off the lot!

(all kidding aside, too bad he had to learn the hard way)

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Reminds me of a story that I posted a few months ago..Not a HD CVO, but another HD rider and his troubles..I was in a McDonald's getting my drink when this guy approached me in his HD gear and asked if I was riding the Honda in the parking lot..I said yes it is mine,etc. etc.,..He said I would rather push a Harley a mile than ride a Honda around the block!!..Well guess the rest...He went out to his bike and it would not start..I sat at my window table watching him push his HD down the sidewalk grumbling and moaning about his POS bike as he made his to way to a nearby gas station...I was going to go out and gloat and say something to him, but I figured it was best to leave things alone..When I left I rode past the station where he was, I smiled, honked the horn, and waved as I sailed on by!!..Regards
    Last edited by opas ride; 03-25-2019 at 12:00 PM.

I've heard the same thing. Only had a couple of "comebacks." 1) "I like to turn the key, push the button & ride." 2) "I don't have to worry about pushing my bike." Whatever bike it might be. 3) "Is that one of the Harleys made in India?"

Probably the battery. Was it on a battery tender? Maybe the bike was left on accessory mode. Find out the cause, would be interesting to know.

may be it's because it's a Harley

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Reminds me of a story that I posted a few months ago..Not a HD CVO, but another HD rider and his troubles..I was in a McDonald's getting my drink when this guy approached me in his HD gear and asked if I was riding the Honda in the parking lot..I said yes it is mine,etc. etc.,..He said I would rather push a Harley a mile than ride a Honda around the block!!..Well guess the rest...He went out to his bike and it would not start..I sat at my window table watching him push his HD down the sidewalk grumbling and moaning about his POS bike as he made his to way to a nearby gas station...I was going to go out and gloat and say something to him, but I figured it was best to leave things alone..When I left I rode past the station where he was, I smiled, honked the horn, and waved as I sailed on by!!..Regards
    Maybe he was about to assume the “Harley position”....34D2B00D-5078-49A1-84B2-AA40232A2A8D.jpg