Windshield help - Page 2
GoldWingHIDS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windshield help

Quote Originally Posted by rdbonds View Post
    I have the AngryStad too. I'm 6'1" and longer in the upper body than the lower, so probably not much different in windshield height than you. Stock seat. I run the 15" clear outer shield. Full down, it's no buffeting, little air in the face. Full up, it's completely no wind. I locked the tilt and added linear actuators so that I can adjust it electrically while riding. Works pretty darn well for me.
    if you can please post pictures

I, too run the AngryStad, in fact just yesterday I received my 11" shield. I initially purchased the 15" for it, but found myself looking through it. I may be selling the 15" soon, because after taking a run on the 11" yesterday up to 85mph, still no buffeting at all, high or low, that wind separation from the bagger mounting shield and the actual windscreen completely removes it for me and I prefer that screen to be right about tip of the nose height. Absolutely awesome product.

Another vote for the RageStad. Been using it for going on four riding seasons. Little to no buffeting in all conditions. Noise level similar to a car with a moonroof open, no windows open yet still good airflow.
    Current ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; purchased 10/8/15
    Current mileage: 25,100
    Additions:
    *Angrystad, glovebox key knob, center stand, Tridium LED fog lights, foot wind deflectors, Ram mount, 12V fairing pocket, Baker wings, heated Corbin seat; keyless saddlebag release, Ergo IIIs
    Current Wish List (subject to change):Helibars or Kury risers, Garmin 595 GPS
    2019 Miles:
    210 as of 4/8

Quote Originally Posted by f6bcarider View Post
    if you can please post pictures
    Here's a photo of it in the full up position while waiting out a storm in greater metropolitan downtown Brasstown, NC (Possum Capital of the World, or so they claim). IMG_20180623_162754.jpg

%2LEEg%GTFisEgh8N3JFAQ.jpgHow the heck do I rotate the image?