newer generation Honda GW'S
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newer generation Honda GW'S

newer generation Honda GW'S

Have not seen any postings on the 2018/19 Honda standard GW, or Touring models??..Anyone bought the standard (old F6B) style with any reports on how it performs, etc. would be interesting to read...I have been told from a few dealers around here that they have not had much interest in them and older ones are still sitting on the floor.....Just curious as to how they compare to the older models like my 2013 F6B...Regards and ride safe
    Last edited by opas ride; 04-12-2019 at 02:41 PM.

I, also have a 2013 B last year I did test ride the new Wing and it's a great bike just better in everway.
    But to trade up no thank you.
    I love what I got plus it would cost about $15,000 to do so.

2018 Goldwing

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Have not seen any postings on the 2018/19 Honda standard GW, or Touring models??..Anyone bought the standard (old F6B) style with any reports on how it performs, etc. would be interesting to read...I have been told from a few dealers around here that they have not had much interest in them and older ones are still sitting on the floor.....Just curious as to how they compare to the older models like my 2013 F6B...Regards and ride safe
    I have a 2013 F6b Deluxe,best bike I ever owned, until I purchased 2018 Airbag DCT. Loved the B so much I refused to let her go, but she only gets exercised from time to time. DCT so easy to ride,handles much better than the B.

Quote Originally Posted by deacon View Post
    I have a 2013 F6b Deluxe,best bike I ever owned, until I purchased 2018 Airbag DCT. Loved the B so much I refused to let her go, but she only gets exercised from time to time. DCT so easy to ride,handles much better than the B.
    Are you talking about the full size GWTouring model DCT??..I am only curious about the standard GW without all the " extra gadgets and truck"...Thanks and ride safe

I’m happy with my 2016 B mechanically but the Tupperware is junk IMO and the amount of time/effort it takes to get into areas of the bike is a joke. I believe someone on this sight said payback for us dropping bombs on them.

100AC092-77C9-4783-848A-C793DAACD05A.jpg I just brought home a 2018 manual. Only road it home from dealer. I’m pretty sure I’m going to love it. I wanted ABS, 6 gears, cruise control, blue tooth technology and the power windshield. Very smooth bike. I will report after some real miles on it. Taking it from Wisconsin to Clearwater Fl for my daughter graduation next month. That will be the big test.

new Goldwing

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Are you talking about the full size GWTouring model DCT??..I am only curious about the standard GW without all the " extra gadgets and truck"...Thanks and ride safe
    As far as I know the only "gadget" not included on the standard is the trunk.

Also heated seats, traction control.........
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon View Post
    As far as I know the only "gadget" not included on the standard is the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighutch14 View Post
    100AC092-77C9-4783-848A-C793DAACD05A.jpg I just brought home a 2018 manual. Only road it home from dealer. I’m pretty sure I’m going to love it. I wanted ABS, 6 gears, cruise control, blue tooth technology and the power windshield. Very smooth bike. I will report after some real miles on it. Taking it from Wisconsin to Clearwater Fl for my daughter graduation next month. That will be the big test.
    Nice looking bike I like that color. What dealer did you buy it from?

Action power sports