newer generation Honda GW'S - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newer generation Honda GW'S

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Are you talking about the full size GWTouring model DCT??..I am only curious about the standard GW without all the " extra gadgets and truck"...Thanks and ride safe
    You might get more responses in the "2018+" specific sub-forum.
    http://hondaf6b.com/forumdisplay.php...ral-Discussion
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    I’m happy with my 2016 B mechanically but the Tupperware is junk IMO and the amount of time/effort it takes to get into areas of the bike is a joke. I believe someone on this sight said payback for us dropping bombs on them.
    Cruiseman has his 2018 DCT and he said in his video the changing the air filter on the new 2018 is a nightmare, his words are they designed the air box and built the bike around it! Ours is easier to change then the new ones!

Quote Originally Posted by tpwood View Post
    Cruiseman has his 2018 DCT and he said in his video the changing the air filter on the new 2018 is a nightmare, his words are they designed the air box and built the bike around it! Ours is easier to change then the new ones!
    Honda should make these so-called "engineers" change this air filter several times a week as punishment just to give them a sample of the difficult time it is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tpwood View Post
    That’s a scary thought. It would be semi tolerable if it wasn’t all put together with crappy plastic push pins and crap that breaks when you look at it wrong.