Leaving California.........

Thread: Leaving California.........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The problem is, leftists vote in leftist policies, hose up their states, then emigrate to another state that is more free, has less regulations, allows business to operate w/o driving them out and encourages the Constitutional constraints afforded to the citizens to keep government out of their personal lives. THEN, they vote the same way all over again. I want gays to be able to marry, smoke pot and carry their firearms w/o government involvement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

I got a pleasant surprise at breakfast this morning. I found out how some of those “freebies” get paid for. Free Healthcare, Free College, subsidized housing, free phones, free this and free that. Incredible how many people believe in the concept of a “free lunch”. Once both my kids graduate from college, I’m going to have to find a state with less taxes, and smaller government. Between earthquakes and the progressives, it’s just a matter of time before this state breaks off and falls into the ocean. This next election will be a critical point in the history of our nation.

9C69D7A6-3A7B-4CEF-B732-556D021907CC.jpeg