F6B VS New Golding DCT in a race

Thread: F6B VS New Golding DCT in a race

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I took a DCT out for a bit when my F6B was in for a service. I know I can win a race with myself on the DCT any day! But that's not why I own the bike. If I want to race, I'll take the Duc out for a rip. Hands down... Now, the new Rocket III, might be worth a look and trade up that Italian Stallion.
    2016 F6B Matte Grey
    2016 XDiavel (Sadly...gone)
    2014 M109r (FHD Classic) (Sadly...gone)
    2014 VRSCF (Gone)
    2006 VTX 1300C (Gone)

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a sh1t.”

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I took a DCT out for a bit when my F6B was in for a service. I know I can win a race with myself on the DCT any day! But that's not why I own the bike. If I want to race, I'll take the Duc out for a rip. Hands down... Now, the new Rocket III, might be worth a look and trade up that Italian Stallion.
    I have yet to ride a dct but just watching a you tube clip titled 2019 glowing DCT sound (Raw on Board) has me convinced. I have read that it shifts according to how you are riding. I think this video shows that. I didn't see him shifting manually so I think thats true. Me being an old man, riding like that is in the past. Check it out, I have watched it a few times.