Sequential signals

Thread: Sequential signals

Sequential signals

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-LED-T...3/273780205571

Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to the SoCal? Fitment/finish? Cheap China junk? I like the look without the chrome accents that the SoCals have.

Or maybe someone wants to try them and give us some feedback

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-LED-T...3/273780205571

Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to the SoCal? Fitment/finish? Cheap China junk? I like the look without the chrome accents that the SoCals have.

Or maybe someone wants to try them and give us some feedback
    Not sure if they are sequential. Does not say.
    No manufacturer or part number. No warranty.
    Buyer beware it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by RickW View Post
    Not sure if they are sequential. Does not say.
    No manufacturer or part number. No warranty.
    Buyer beware it appears.
    Good points, it doesn't say sequential. I think I'll send a msg and see if I can get more info

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    The sequential signals are absolutely awesome. My 2nd set. Rick helped me install the first set at the F6B rally 2 or 3 years ago. Just bought another set from him 2 weeks ago to put on my new B. You will absolutely love them.
    That being said, if you buy them, you really should do the headlights at the same time. Why? because you really want your headlights and your running lights to be the same color, not white and sorta yellow. So if you buy both sets of So Cal lights from Rick at Value Accessories its going to run you 550 bucks. (300 for sequential signals, 110 per set of headlights, Low Beam, High Beam) But I promise you will not be disappointed.
    If its your first time doing the Sequential Signals. If will take you 1.5 hrs. If you add in the other LED headlights from So Cal you will have a 3 hr job total. And you will need someone with small hands to help you. The low beams are pretty easy. The high beams take slightly more work and its much better if your wife helps....that is if she has smaller hands
    Here are some pictures of the install a couple days ago
    20190421_135721.jpg20190421_135557.jpg20190418_160443.jpg20190418_203350.jpg

As long as your spending money you should also get the So Cal fog lights with fog and day time running lights.
    And then you could also do the rear lights.
    I love spending other people's money.
    It's all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    The sequential signals are absolutely awesome. My 2nd set. Rick helped me install the first set at the F6B rally 2 or 3 years ago. Just bought another set from him 2 weeks ago to put on my new B. You will absolutely love them.
    That being said, if you buy them, you really should do the headlights at the same time. Why? because you really want your headlights and your running lights to be the same color, not white and sorta yellow. So if you buy both sets of So Cal lights from Rick at Value Accessories its going to run you 550 bucks. (300 for sequential signals, 110 per set of headlights, Low Beam, High Beam) But I promise you will not be disappointed.
    If its your first time doing the Sequential Signals. If will take you 1.5 hrs. If you add in the other LED headlights from So Cal you will have a 3 hr job total. And you will need someone with small hands to help you. The low beams are pretty easy. The high beams take slightly more work and its much better if your wife helps....that is if she has smaller hands
    Here are some pictures of the install a couple days ago
    20190421_135721.jpg20190421_135557.jpg20190418_160443.jpg20190418_203350.jpg
    Gotta say, that does look good.