2014 F6B video from Italy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 F6B video from Italy

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

2014 F6B video from Italy

.batman-smiley. With love from Italy .... I see chrome (aftermarket?)

Also notice the BLACK Fury next to it. The 2014 GL1800 is available in Black also, are we seeing a trend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzt5nyF13g

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

What's TA, NEWS and AF on the left control box? I also noticed the headlight switch has a passing light feature that mine doesn't have. Those rotor covers would look good in black.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    What's TA, NEWS and AF on the left control box? I also noticed the headlight switch has a passing light feature that mine doesn't have. Those rotor covers would look good in black.
    TA NEWS ETC is an RDS radio they don't have CB on Euro bikes but RDS is the radio data system it allows you to search for radio station types, also as many radio stations are national they have multiple frequencies these radios automatically hop as signals strengths change.

The passing flash is also a Euro requirement on vehicles
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Kinda like the chrome swing arm covers with the logo on them...Suppose they are available from the Accessories catalog....

At the :58 second mark that shows the spec sheet, Red and Black are the 2 color options, NO Yellow .

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Well, if anything, it's nice to know they sent Italy the same shit paint job I got. I see swirls...........

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    Well, if anything, it's nice to know they sent Italy the same shit paint job I got. I see swirls...........
    Yes, I saw that too. There is no excuse for it.

Another thing that you can see.... is a properly mounted front tire and a not so properly mounted rear tire. The Rim white paint (NEVER REMOVE) dot is the lightest part of the rim, the painted yellow dot on the tire is the heaviest part of the tire. Once you line up the dots the need for balancing weights is minimal. Someone at the factory didn't mount the rear tire perfectly.

When mounting tires, you should always ask the technician to align these dots, many don't have a clue.

The more I learn about the worlds greatest touring bike, the more I.......

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    At the :58 second mark that shows the spec sheet, Red and Black are the 2 color options, NO Yellow .
    2013 they only had red and only the standard model, yellow wings have never sold well in Europe they are rare
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro66 View Post
    2013 they only had red and only the standard model, yellow wings have never sold well in Europe they are rare

Hard to tell but it looks like (Prezzo - price includes VAT*) 24,800 Euros
    At today's rate of $1USD = $1.35 Euros, that makes the price for a 2014 F6B in Italy... $33,400 USD

* VAT stands for Value Added Tax