Route Change

Thread: Route Change

Route Change

When you are following a route you built and have to make a change:

My 15 and one of those HDs that was tagging along. IMG_5584.JPG

2wheelsforme - There have been several closures due to rain-induced landslides in North Ga, East TN, and West NC this year. Where were you riding?

I'm curious...where did you have your camera mounted? It might be just the angle/placement of the camera, but it looked like you spent a lot of time in that left lane, sir.

This was Hwy 66 south of Cinch Valley Rd and East of Treadwell Virginia. Saw another over by Double Island North of Spruce Pine in Pisgah so believe that many exist. My camera is mounted under the left mirror so yes looks close to the line most of the time. In addition on that road that I knew was closed and going slow expecting to see a pavement wash out I did use all the available surface. Even stopping with five bikes taking up the whole road for a 15 min break without seeing a soul. Made a big loop from the new Foothills Extension up into Virginia over to Shady Valley, up to Damascus and Hwy 58, down to Linville, over to Hot Springs, down to North Ga and much along the way. Was close to you with Rockmart to Bremen on the way home Monday.

Sounds like a great trip. Wish I had known you were traveling through. I would have happily sponsored the end-of-riding-day frosty beer.