Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
As I said in a prior post I loved the bike for some of the same reason you stated, gobs of power, great handling and fun to ride. I because of my job ride long distance every summer and I was very comfortable on the Connie. I rode it to Alaska at the age of 54 w/o a problem. I have always hated the feet forward, all weight on my Azz position. Even on the 6 when I start to get restless I place my feet on the passenger pegs as an option to using highway pegs. It gives me two options for riding positions. The windshield, bags removal, and tpms made it a great traveling bike. I guess riding position is different for everyone. I would prob still have the Connie if my wife didn't ride with me or she had kept her own bike. I don't want or need two bikes so the 6 is a much better fit for me and the wife and everyone knows it's better when the wife is happy!
I do the same on mine. Thanks for the info, it looks like I will be very comfortable on it. I was going to get another 2019 full Wing but actually didn't like the ride enough to pull the trigger on it. Also my wife doesn't ride with me so I figure the Connie will be a good 2nd choice and a whole lot cheaper!